"Pulau Lankayan - paradise on earth" Pulau Lankayan by gabyne
Pulau Lankayan Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 27 photos
Lankayan is another beautiful Malaysian island. It lies in the Sulu Sea in Northern Borneo, very close to the Phillipines border. It is quite small (about 20 minutes to walk around), has white beaches and aquamarine waters.
Lankayan has a turtle hatching project - they collect the turtle eggs and bring the small turtles up. Afterwards, they will be released into the sea and will hopefully come back a few years later to take care of a new generation...
- Pros:beautiful island in the Sulu Sea
- Cons:hard to reach
There's no night life on Lankayan. You get your dinner and afterwards you can have a beer or two, watch the stars or... more travel advice
If you are in Sepilok, you can do a nightwalk with a national park ranger - quite a weird but very impressive... more travel advice
gabyne's Related Pages
Pulau Lankayan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Lankayan - paradise on earth"
- "Lankayan Island : Another tropical paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Lankayan
- Hotels in Pulau Lankayan
- Nightlife in Pulau Lankayan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Lankayan
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pulau Lankayan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Lankayan
Photos in Pulau LankayanSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Kalbarri Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Komodo Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Thailand Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Nice Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ko Lanta Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Tropez Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Australia Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Moalboal Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos