"Ciumani" Ciumani by katalin
Ciumani Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 40 photos
It is said that the ancient castle on Castle Hill csomafalvi could, "rabonbánok" eagle's nest, as the survival of centuries of evidence Szekely.
The settlement of John Hunyadi era (15th century) originated. The first of the Wolf Hill Farm was owned by John Inger, and Francis Csoma. The town was named after him.
Balazs Orban 'Sam' name comes from the name of a threat to the village, but it refutes Joseph Rokaly "Gyergyocsomafalva monograph" in Vol.
Gheorgheni 9 km southwest of Great Somlyó Maros reaches of the stream away.
Gyergyocsomafalva eastern Transylvania, northern Transylvania, located in the central part of Harghita County. Altitude: 745-775 m.
The village is in the SW part of the basin Gheorgheni, Gurghiu much snow and Harghita Mountains connecting the foot of South Mountain, located on both sides of the Maros.
- Pros:beautiful atmosphere, excellent ski slopes
katalin's Related Pages
Ciumani Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ciumani
- 8 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Ciumani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ciumani
Photos in CiumaniSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 71 reviews, 264 photos
- Erd Intro, 36 reviews, 151 photos
- Gheorgheni Intro, 27 reviews, 125 photos
- Hungary Intro, 27 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turda Intro, 15 reviews, 71 photos
- Oradea Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos
- Szarvas Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos
- Zablace Intro, 7 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ciumani Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos