"Hungary's second largest natural lake" Velence by katalin
Velence Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 12 photos
The Velence lake, Hungary's second largest natural lake. Favorable natural and geographical characteristics of the, and the overall amount due to the Balaton lake bed is similar to rule our country is one of the most popular resorts.
Area of 26 km ², one third of the surface covered with reeds. The sunshine and the shallow, averaging 1.5 m depth due to one of the warmest lake in Europe: the water temperature can reach 26-28 ° C as well.
The Agárd Thermal Bath and Spa in the region of Velence lake a single, largest spa in Fejér county. The Agárd Bull Valley in 1984, found in the thermal water, which has quickly proven therapeutic effect. The Velence lake is swimmers, surfers and water sports paradise. Most of its land is under conservation.
The Spa and Thermal Agárdi attraction not only for its beautiful natural environment and provide clean air, but also easy access to the area: 45 km from Budapest, Székesfehérvár 15 km away.
In the 700-900 m depth from 56 to 64 ° C, thermal water is rich in minerals. This is mainly calcium, sodium hydrogen carbonate and water, especially musculoskeletal, gynecological diseases, post-accident treatment is suitable. Special Assistant Hungary rare lithium fluoride and maintains excellent regenerating effect.
- Pros:The warmest natural lake in Europe
katalin's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Velence
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Velence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Velence
Photos in VelenceSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 71 reviews, 264 photos
- Erd Intro, 36 reviews, 151 photos
- Gheorgheni Intro, 27 reviews, 125 photos
- Hungary Intro, 27 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turda Intro, 15 reviews, 71 photos
- Oradea Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos
- Szarvas Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos
- Zablace Intro, 7 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ciumani Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos