leon.partsi's profile photo

leon.partsi

Leon Partsi Online Now
Try everything so many times you can't stand it anymore.

My Favorite Pages

Bangkok

Fremantle

Travel Map

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Mar 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Just popping by to say hello, hope all is well!

angiebabe Nov 9, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Hi how are you doing Leon - its been a long time since last heard from you - hope all okay with you! how did you get on with your year off to travel?!

• leon.partsi's Profile Photo
    leon.partsi Jan 15, 2015 at 2:07 AM

Hahaha it sounds like you're moving every two weeks - rough schedule! For my trip I spent 4 months in Africa, 4 months in Europe and 5 months of South America. I've never been to New Zealand though - I hope you're having a great time!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Jan 15, 2015 at 2:59 AM

well NZ is my 1st home country, country of birth and my family and best friends are here so its a joy to do whatever im doing here but mostly maximising the time i have with my mother. and what i can do for her..take her around for things that suit her and bringing her along with me to go see sights again for my own refreshers and pics for vt pages that ive never got aorund to making!
    2 weeks in China is to catch up with my baggage that is still there in Xian where ive had 11 months...
    and 2 weeks in another Asian country or 2 is just trying to see if i can squeeze a bit more indulgence out of my time and money lol!
    good on for your
    travels - great places - ive loved living in London and being able to see a lot of Europe, certainly special travels there!
    I think from memory though you didnt do much or any of MOrocco though? the past 18months that ive been doing what ive been doing is the longest stint away from Morocco in probably the past 14 years...but probably wont the be the first lol.
    all the best with being back home!

Parisforless's Profile Photo
Parisforless May 28, 2014 at 4:47 PM

It's never late to wish a happy birthday to a friend. Hope you've had a great time and wish you many more happy moments in your life!!!

swissfondue's Profile Photo
swissfondue May 14, 2014 at 5:31 AM

Happy birthday Leon for the 11th.
PS: If you are not back in Melbourne yet hope you are still enjoying your amazing trip. Heidi x

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin May 12, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Hope you had a great birthday!

HispanicYob's Profile Photo
HispanicYob May 11, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Happy birthday!

roslanml's Profile Photo
roslanml May 11, 2014 at 4:59 PM

happy birthday

angiebabe May 11, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Happy Birthday Leon, wherever you are!

wise23girl's Profile Photo
wise23girl May 11, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Wonder how you are going....Are you coming to The Aussie Meet in Cairns? Sept? Anyway Happy Birthday!

angiebabe Dec 26, 2013 at 6:58 PM

hi and hope you've been enjoying the Christmas season...all the very best for the new year! where are you these days? never seen you around the ridges much any more! will have to have a roam around your pages again I guess for an update of how your world trip has been going! its been a year since I left work and took off with a round the world ticket - now in China for a year so it will be a 2 year break from work when and if I get back to London!