"Restless Traveller" janetmt's Profile
I've always been a restless type and so travelling is one of those things that always keeps me engaged. I've still got a long list of places to see, but then that's a good thing, right? I've recently started writing more about my love for travel which helps me to reflect on my various learning experiences.
At home, I still love learning and am currently finishing a PhD in English literature. I also teach English at the post-secondary level.
I love to read and really adore film. I'm also an avid photographer. I love to be active - yoga, hiking and swimming are my top favs.
I have two great kids and a fantastic partner!
I love to meet new people from near and far - so drop me a line or come by my site: theleavingofthings.com.
Here's to new friends and new places. You never know where each day will lead you,
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on german_eagle's profile page
- Posted in Travel Switzerland Forum "Re: Where to stay in Switzerland?"
- janetmt and y2ketan2007 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Save your money for the distillery instead! in Ireland Restaurants
updated their Profile Page "Restless Traveller"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Restless Traveller"
- created a Ireland Travel Page "Ireland"