"The Big Brazil" Brazil by catarata
Brazil Travel Guide: 12,889 reviews and 31,308 photos
<font color=#660099><i><b>Mmmmmmmm!It´s such a big country... that it is like being in many different ones.
The south is the richer place where you can meet a lot of german, italian, portughese and japanese descendants (Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre, Parati...;
the northeast (Fortaleza, Salvador de Bahia) is full of black african´s descendants, and the northwest (Manaus) is also a mixture of people from Europe, Asia and Brazil itself. Maybe it´s that what makes it so interesting.
If you are going to visit several regions within Brazil maybe it´s worthwhile to buy a <font size=+1>5 flight bonus (about $460) with VARIG</font><font color=#660099>.
Flying is the best way to travel from one place to another. To have an idea we spent 7 hours from Manaus to Rio de Janeiro (with two stopovers).
If you have SMILES card (VARIG and STAR ALLIANCE), you can accumulate a lot points travelling.</font></i></b>
Posada do Sandi... Hotels (2)
In PARATI: Posada do Sandi (Largo do Rosario, 1) : $70/night, suite master, breakfast incl. . Excellent colonial... more travel advice
- In IGUAZU: HOTEL DAS CATARATAS (Rod. das Cataratas, km. I think the best hotel, even better than Sheraton in Iguazú... more travel advice
catarata's Related Pages
Brazil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brasil energetico!!!"
- "Mangueirense's Brazil Page"
- ":: Brasil ::"
- "THE MILLION TREASURES OF MY COUNTRY.."
- "The land of beautiful people."
- "Brazil with "s""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brazil
- Hotels in Brazil
- Transportation in Brazil
- Nightlife in Brazil
- Restaurants in Brazil
- Shopping in Brazil
- Warnings and Dangers in Brazil
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brazil
- 14 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Brazil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brazil
Top 10 Pages
- Morocco Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Botswana Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Mauritania Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zimbabwe Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Granada Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos