travelling_princess8 hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

taigaa001's Profile Photo
taigaa001 Jan 29, 2015 at 6:07 PM

Greetings from Fujieda, Japan.

riorich55's Profile Photo
riorich55 May 11, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I'm glad you found a place on the Oakland side. It is often forgotten as a place to stay.

jayasugara's Profile Photo
jayasugara Apr 27, 2013 at 10:32 PM

hii,,,
Sanur might be on your consideration since it's not a hectic place as Kuta is,,,,,, drop a line if you need further help

Thestumps's Profile Photo
Thestumps Apr 5, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I recommend Kuta Beach to use as a springboard to all other destinations. Everything is happening in Kuta Beach. The other parts of the island are beautiful, but Kuta is where all the action is, stays open late. Some of these villages in Bali are limited in comforts, just dosn't have the appeal if you know what I mean. I admit its been 15 years from the last visit there but they were saying the same thing about Kuta Beach 15 years ago, that its changed, that its dirty, that there are too many drunks around. There may be some over indulgence of alchohol in Kuta Beach, but that is the PRIMO PARTY PLACE if you like to party. And you don't have to drink either. That is where all the shopping is done too. The airport is nearby. You can take a day tour to Batur volcano....A MUST SEE and stop at the monkey forest in Ubud to get a feel on what's going on. If you like Ubud, then you can stay there, if you don't, just head on back to Kuta. I was there 3 times, and had a great time each time I went there. My wife loved it too, and she doesn't even drink.

windy.ms Oct 5, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Hi, when are you going to Vietnam?
I'm Vietnamese and if you need some help when you travel in Vietnam, tell me.