"Irish National Stud" County Kildare by Sprucebeer
County Kildare Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 147 photos
This page is really about the Irish National Stud.
Established in 1946, it's thoroubreds command respect on race tracks all over the world.
The land there has been breeding ground for thoroubreds since 1900. First owned by Colonel William Hall-Walker and then under the British Crown as the British National Stud in 1915 until handed over to the Irish Government.
Another garden on site is St. Fiachra's Garden; the Patron Saint of Gardens. We didn't have time to visit this garden... more travel advice
Sprucebeer's Related Pages
County Kildare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Irish National Stud"
- "A Great Motivator"
- "The Country Drive"
- "Oxegen Festival 2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Kildare
- Hotels in County Kildare
- Transportation in County Kildare
- Nightlife in County Kildare
- Restaurants in County Kildare
- Shopping in County Kildare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Kildare
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to County Kildare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Kildare
Photos in County KildareSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valkenburg Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Groningen Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kerry Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cashel Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos