"Hull" Top 5 Page for this destination Hull by Sprucebeer
Hull Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 192 photos
Salut le monde, bienvenue à la Belle Province! Please excuse me this page is very "amateur". First off I would like to mention that I disagree with Lafourmie, Hull is not a boring place.... now I would rather dream of sunny locations and sandy beaches, but here goes. I live in Hull, grew up in le beau Gatineau. For you who don’t know where I am, Hull and Gatineau are across the river from Ottawa, the Capital of Canada. Canada is divided into provinces; Hull and Gatineau are in the province of Québec and Ottawa is in Ontario. The language of choice here is French, but we do speak English. I've lived here all my life and I AM A PROUD CANADIAN.
Here is a view of the Parliament Building's in Ottawa from the Hull side.
Le Twist is a small restaurant that is famous for its hamburgers. Their burgers are a good-sized patty and the most... more travel advice
The dogs seem a little small don’t they? It cost me $25 for 15 minutes? something like that. We took the short trip... more travel advice
Sprucebeer's Related Pages
Hull Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hull, Quebec"
- "Well Signposted For A Place That No Longer Exists!"
- "GATINEAU was Hull"
- "Deus_ultima's new Hull Page"
- "A bridge away from Ottawa"
- "fourmie says "Hull is dull !!!""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hull
- Hotels in Hull
- Transportation in Hull
- Nightlife in Hull
- Restaurants in Hull
- Shopping in Hull
- Warnings and Dangers in Hull
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hull
- 16 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hull?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hull
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valkenburg Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Groningen Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kerry Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cashel Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos