"Hull" Top 5 Page for this destination Hull by Sprucebeer

Hull Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 192 photos

Salut le monde, bienvenue à la Belle Province! Please excuse me this page is very "amateur". First off I would like to mention that I disagree with Lafourmie, Hull is not a boring place.... now I would rather dream of sunny locations and sandy beaches, but here goes. I live in Hull, grew up in le beau Gatineau. For you who don’t know where I am, Hull and Gatineau are across the river from Ottawa, the Capital of Canada. Canada is divided into provinces; Hull and Gatineau are in the province of Québec and Ottawa is in Ontario. The language of choice here is French, but we do speak English. I've lived here all my life and I AM A PROUD CANADIAN.

Here is a view of the Parliament Building's in Ottawa from the Hull side.

• Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

Travelogues (1)

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2008 at 2:32 PM

Hi nice page and good restaurant tips. Shame that the nightlife tips are back in Ottawa tho'. I like Hull (even if it doesn't really exist anymore) and Gatineau too - must return in the summer! Cheers, John.

• Donnylass's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2004 at 7:36 AM

Looks a great place - I was born in Hull, England and would love to visit your version to compare some day!

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2004 at 8:00 AM

Beautiful page. I like your photos

• Carmanah's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2003 at 3:01 AM

I was in Hull/Gatineau recently... and thanks for letting me know about the name change! I was a bit confused! Your pictures make me miss it already.

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2003 at 6:24 PM

Did a short hike previous sunday , then had a short look at Meech Lake with Reverend - The G. Hills is a closeby escape back to Mother Nature ;-)))

• delcity's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2002 at 9:15 PM

extremely helpful

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2002 at 10:53 PM

Great pages + fantastic pics !!! Thanks !

• janika's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2002 at 11:18 AM

Nice page.

• Tolik's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2002 at 5:21 PM

Happy Canada Day!

• mich97's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2002 at 6:14 AM

C`est bien un peu de pub pour la région!! Lâche pas!

Sprucebeer

“Always smile, it will make somebody`s day better.”

Badges & Stats in Hull