"A little town not to miss" Ommen by Sprucebeer
Ommen Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 31 photos
We stopped in Ommen on our way to Vroomshoop. No not Emmen but Ommen, wonderful little town that deserves mentioning. The name caught my eye for sure since it reminded me of the word “omen”… was this a warning?
In the Provincie Overijssel, you will find Ommen near the junction of N348 and N34, on a little highway that I can’t even find the number on the map (the N347 perhaps?).
I don’t really have any tips on Ommen but I would like to share some photos.
Sprucebeer's Related Pages
Ommen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where tin soldiers march in the "Vecht" valley"
- "A little town not to miss"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cape Town
- Bagan Hotels
- North Captiva Island Hotels
- Floras Lake State Park Hotels
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Republic of Montenegro
- Kissonerga Hotels
- Halsteren Hotels
- Panama City Beach
- Ayia Napa
- San Luis Obispo
- Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
- Kalamaria Hotels
- Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio
Badges & Stats in Ommen
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ommen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ommen
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valkenburg Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Groningen Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kerry Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cashel Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos