Dublin Restaurant Tips by Sprucebeer
Dublin Restaurants: 619 reviews and 543 photos
O'Briens is The Sandwich Bar of Ireland. Sort of like Subways, but not on a submarine bun. The one I was in had no seats, so more for on the go. I do believe some of them have seating. Quick, easy and you choose your combination (bread and ingredients).
Favorite Dish: Try a cold meat sandwich with yellow mustard (hot) and coleslaw in it! Yummy!!!
Address: many locations
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
I don’t remember the address, but it was a short walk from the Burlington Hotel going towards Donnybrook. Ask the doorman at the hotel, he recommended the place. I found this place a little pricier than other pubs I had been in, but still reasonable. Very good food, friendly staff and nice atmosphere. The waitress was more than happy to take a picture of us. We were a bit early, so not sure if they usually have musical entertainment. More of a family pub than a watering hole.
Favorite Dish: Irish Stew
Comparison: more expensive than average
Sprucebeer's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valkenburg Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Groningen Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kerry Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cashel Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Kilmainham Jail- 67 Reviews, 110 Photos
- Guinness Brewery- 140 Reviews, 215 Photos
- Trinity College- 139 Reviews, 204 Photos
- Christ Church Cathedral- 91 Reviews, 158 Photos
- St Stephen's Green- 60 Reviews, 122 Photos
- Temple Bar- 50 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Ha'penny Bridge- 51 Reviews, 81 Photos
- Castle- 107 Reviews, 169 Photos
- St Patrick's Cathedral- 53 Reviews, 121 Photos
- Phoenix Park- 38 Reviews, 59 Photos
See All Dublin Things to Do