"Great City" Dublin by Sprucebeer
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,421 reviews and 10,336 photos
Dublin is a wonderful City, a bustling city with so many things to do and see. Whether you are staying for a day or 2 or for weeks there is something for everyone; I could not imagine anyone getting bored here. Unlike other Capital cities, Dublin manages to keep its Irish charm, warm feeling and friendly atmosphere.
My most favorite thing about Dublin is the people. You stop and wonder sometimes if you are in a big city. They are warm, friendly and very hepful to visitors.
- Pros:Very easy to get around
- Cons:I only spent a few days in Dublin
- In a nutshell:Make sure to take the time to just soak in the atmosphere
O'Briens is The Sandwich Bar of Ireland. Sort of like Subways, but not on a submarine bun. The one I was in had no... more travel advice
Here's a picture of The Clarence Hotel along the River Liffey. Owned by Bono and the Edge from U2, it is reputed to have... more travel advice
Sprucebeer's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "AT LAST I MADE IT TO DUBLIN"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valkenburg Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Groningen Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kerry Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cashel Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos