"Chiu Feng" Chiu-fen by Burtty
Chiu-fen Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 22 photos
Chiu Feng was a prosperous town for its coal mining industry. After the depletion of the coal mineral, it became a peaceful village. Because of the preserved traditional living styles and the beautiful view of the sea and mountain, it became a hot tourist spot after a movie was taken here.
However there are too many shops for the tourists now so what it attracted people has been lost.
If you are going to Chiu-Feng, you have better try to climb to the higher position for the mountain and sea view or to explore the trails without the shops but with some traditional residental houses to feel the peaceful village life. Those were what Chiu-Feng attracted people.
Most of the houses in Chiu Feng were built to face the beautiful view of sea. You can see the view of the waves of the moutains end at the edge of the ocean.
Chin Gua Shi Geology park was an open mineral diggings called Bain Shan mines where there were the abundant ores of... more travel advice
Burtty's Related Pages
Chiu-fen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chiu Feng"
- "Charming Small Town"
- "Small Gold Mining Town with Big Name"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chiu-fen
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chiu-fen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiu-fen
Top 10 Pages
- Taitung Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hualian Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Jih-yueh T'an Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hsi-k'ou Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Jen-ai Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Hannover Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos