"Sun Moon Lake" Jih-yueh T'an by Burtty
Jih-yueh T'an Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 77 photos
Sun Moon Lake is the largest lake in Taiwan. It is in fact a reservoir around the mountains. The water was derived through a underground water chanel from the river which is 10 more kilometers away. The combined views of the lake and the mountain bring a great scenery in this area.
The tourist can take the boat or go through the highway around the lake to enjoy the beautiful views.
We finally chose this one as our accomodation in Sun Moon Lake because all the other hotels in our mind had been fully... more travel advice
Before we went to Sun Moon Lake, we checked the comments from the bulletin board. Most people gave this place good... more travel advice
Burtty's Related Pages
Jih-yueh T'an Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sun Moon Lake"
- "Turquoise Jewel"
- "The big swim"
- "Peaceful and Beautiful Sun Moon Lake :-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jih-yueh T'an
- Hotels in Jih-yueh T'an
- Transportation in Jih-yueh T'an
- Restaurants in Jih-yueh T'an
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jih-yueh T'an
- 16 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Jih-yueh T'an?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jih-yueh T'an
Photos in Jih-yueh T'anSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Taitung Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hualian Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Jih-yueh T'an Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hsi-k'ou Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Jen-ai Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Hannover Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos