"Peng Hu Islands" Makung by Burtty
Makung Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 37 photos
Peng Hu Islands are between Taiwan and China. They consist of 64 islands. They are famous for the traditional buildings, the beaches and the special geographical scenes. Ma Kung is the capital of Peng Hu islands. There are the airlines from Ma Kung to the major domestic airports in Taiwan.
Because of surrounding the ocean environment, there are many kinds of the fishes and ocean animals near Peng Hu Islands.... more travel advice
Wang An Island is at the south of Ma Kung. You can take the boat from Ma Kung to Wang An. The preserved big turtles... more travel advice
Burtty's Related Pages
Makung Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Penghu County (chinese: ¼ê´ò¿¤)"
- "Peng Hu Islands"
- "Winter , alternative Peng Hu!"
- "My Heart Left in Peng-Hu"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Makung
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Makung?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Makung
Photos in MakungSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Taitung Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hualian Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Jih-yueh T'an Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hsi-k'ou Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Jen-ai Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Hannover Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos