"Cagayan de Oro City" Cagayan de Oro City by maitravels
Cagayan de Oro City Travel Guide: 220 reviews and 643 photos
Left for Cagayan de Oro City via Tacurong City. Luckily we're able catch the last trip of Aircon Metro Transit bus going CDO around 7:30 AM, which takes 8 hrs of travel time, with stops at Kabacan, Old Dumolog, Valencia and Malaybalay.
We arrived at Agora Bus Terminal, CDO at around 4:30 PM, we came during rainy season, so upon arriving we're welcomed by "baha" at the terminal......better be prepared when going to Agora Terminal, be in your flipflops especially during rainy season.
- Pros:friendly people
- Cons:congested streets and heavy traffic
for first timers you can hire taxi cabs in getting to your destinations faster and easier since motorela can only go... more travel advice
maitravels' Related Pages
Cagayan de Oro City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cagayan De Oro - Extreme Adventures Haven!"
- "Wet and wild"
- "Exploring CDO"
- "cagayan de oro ....adventure capital"
- "Cagayan de Oro, the City of Golden Friendship 3"
- "Rough, Wild & Wet Cagayan de Oro"
- "Canopy Walking in Cagayan De Oro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cagayan de Oro City
- Hotels in Cagayan de Oro City
- Transportation in Cagayan de Oro City
- Nightlife in Cagayan de Oro City
- Restaurants in Cagayan de Oro City
- Shopping in Cagayan de Oro City
- Warnings and Dangers in Cagayan de Oro City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cagayan de Oro City
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cagayan de Oro City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cagayan de Oro City
Photos in Cagayan de Oro CitySee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Malaybalay Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Tupi 1 review, 8 photos
- Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Polomolok Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Davao City 1 review, 1 photo