Annali-Floris's profile photo

Nuts about travelling!

My Favorite Pages

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jul 15, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi how are you! did you go off to Turkey yet or are you there now...did i get back to you with Alis contact...anyway hope so, theres not so many boats at the marina so would have been easy enough to find him i think! would be great to hear from you!!

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta May 9, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Happy Birthday Annali, best wishes on your special day.

Annali-Floris's Profile Photo
Annali-Floris Jul 6, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Hi again! Yes, we love travelling independently, on our own or with friends. Will start doing organised tours when we get too old to do it on our own! Our next trip to Turkey will only be in June next year, but I like to start planning early (that's part of the fun for me). Wish we could travel more, but with the exchange rate .............. that's another story! Just cannot afford it :-( !

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Jul 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Hi! ive been very blessed to have had the opportunity to take a year or 2 off work and catch up on travelling and attend to things needing doing thankfully in other parts of the world that I also come from! lucky me to have NZ and Australia as homes and roots as well to have to go and visit to catch up with friends and family and get rid of long waiting storage! so been travelling since September last year and hopefully off to China for a year in August - the Aussie dollar has plunged quite a bit though so I have to take care of the drop in value I will now get from funds that are there and budget even tighter...or go back to work as soon as poss lol!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe May 9, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Happy birthday! how are you guys doing...all well i hope!

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jul 6, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Hi Annali! wonderful to read your write up of your venturing out and getting into travel here! ...love the places you have written you love here! have a great time in Turkey! we have just had 4 weeks driving around and its been great to be doing it independently since the group tour I had 14 years ago!...what a difference!

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua May 9, 2012 at 8:29 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia.
Keep happy and healthy body. Keep travelling, keep on enjoy life.

TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
TrendsetterME May 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Hey Annali, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo
CatherineReichardt Nov 1, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Hi Annali
What delightfully happy pictures! And a belated welcome to VT!
Looking forward to you writing up some of your travels: I was brought up less than 10 miles from St Albans and also adore St Ives, so if you don't know where to start, you could do worse than beginning with them! Just a warning: it quickly becomes addictive!
Regards
Cathy

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Oct 30, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Enjoy Istanbul! I loved it, and I am sure you will too!
Nice photo's of the pair of you two, enjoy VT!

giampiero6's Profile Photo
giampiero6 Jan 25, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Hey...now there's a great start!

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Jan 25, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Wow Annali! You have got me all excited about our Europe trip this year....when you mentioned that you love Amsterdam and Brugge! :o) No we are not affected by the floods here in Perth. See you around vt! Cheers, Ann.