MsLena hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

MalenaN's Profile Photo
MalenaN Mar 8, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Happy Birthday Lena! Wish you a great day!

travel.mania's Profile Photo

travel.mania Jan 11, 2015 at 10:03 PM

nice to meet you

Andrei_fromMoskva's Profile Photo
Andrei_fromMoskva Dec 22, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Hi! I see you have already been to Moscow! So, how did you get around? What are your impressions: what did you like most/less?
Your Moscow photos are very beautiful on ladiesabroad.se ;)

By the way, I've been to Stockholm last year — it's very beautiful, especially the view from water ;)

• MsLena's Profile Photo
    MsLena Jan 11, 2015 at 12:40 AM

Hi. My all time favorite was the exterior St Basil´s Cathedral and alså other buildings facing the ReaSquare. Kremlin was nice as well, but it started to snow when I was in there and it got wery cold and was hard to take photos.

Regarding getting around; I changed to a hotel next to the Red Squere last minute, and I was so glad I did it so I could wake up in the middle of everything

Muscovite Dec 3, 2014 at 4:57 AM

Most museums are old-fashioned - no cards
"Tickets to the Kremlin" - Kremlin Tip by Muscovite
For restaurants - time is money;
If you choose GUM, you save your time, but hardly the money
(Good news - they surely will take your VISA)

Muscovite Dec 3, 2014 at 4:28 AM

Of all the Kremlin cathedrals The Assumption is the most stunning, it's the official one, too.
Phoned there right now to check - still no photos.
In fact no photos anywhere INSIDE (the Armoury, f.e., but I guess you won't have time for it), on the contrary, the territory is OK for photo-shooting, and there's a lot out there.
I was just about to warn that it may be too cold for photos outside, but seeing you come from from Sweden changed my mind. Hejsan hoppsan :))))

Muscovite Dec 3, 2014 at 4:17 AM

Hi, see here "St.Basil’s Cathedral" - Red Square - Saint Basil Cathedral Tip by Muscovite
St. Basil's site says photos are OK, but frankly, I don't see the point
P.S.
It appears I am switched off the forums, that's why I can't answer the question the normal way; VT technical support keeps silence

mgharavi59's Profile Photo
mgharavi59 Aug 10, 2014 at 11:44 PM

happy birthday...best wish to you..,.,

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Mar 8, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Happy Birthday! Best Wishes on your special day:)