"PLAKA,ATHENS" Plaka by Christianne
Plaka Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 43 photos
The old quarter of Athens deserves to be explored.
Stroll around and you will see beautiful neoclassical houses, some of them renovated some of them not.You will fins also tavernas with greek music, in some of them you can dance during the night or at least to try to dance the greek dances.
Don't forget the souvenir shops!
All the pictures on this page are mine and you are kindly requested not to use them without my prior consent1
Step by step I'll add more tips about the restaurants in Plaka. For the moment, you can find them in my Athens page.
- Pros:You will leave your heart here!
Anafiotika is the area located on the slopes of Acropolis, south Plaka.The name derives from the inhabitants of the... more travel advice
Open day and night for a coffee, for a drink or for eating. During summer time and winter time (the winter days in... more travel advice
Christianne's Related Pages
Plaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Roman Agora and Church in Plaka"
- "An Eastern Peloponnese Gem"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plaka
- Hotels in Plaka
- Transportation in Plaka
- Nightlife in Plaka
- Restaurants in Plaka
- Shopping in Plaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plaka
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Plaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plaka
Top 10 Pages
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 83 reviews, 216 photos, 10 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 103 reviews, 119 photos, 7 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 69 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syros Island Intro, 56 reviews, 58 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 45 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sami Intro, 51 reviews, 45 photos
- Ermoupolis Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Greece Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nafplio Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos