"Libreville" Libreville by ZeekLTK
Libreville Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 16 photos
I made several good friends when I visited Mali back in 2006. I had found out that one of them had since moved to Libreville, so when I was making plans to go to South Africa for the 2010 World Cup, I decided it'd be worthwhile to stop over for a few days to visit and see the city, as it would probably be my best chance to ever see Gabon. My friend ended up moving to France only a few months after my visit too, so it was perfect timing for me!
I stayed for about 3 or 4 days before heading on to Johannesburg and got to experience the city both as a tourist and through the eyes of a local.
Street vendors are set up at various spots along the beach to sell coconuts as drinks or food. If you order it as a... more travel advice
The Freedom Monument is very unique, it depicts a half man/half woman breaking free from chains to symbolize Gabon's... more travel advice
ZeekLTK's Related Pages
Libreville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Libreville: My Old Home"
- "Two unlucky days in Libreville.."
- "My transit Stop"
- "an innocent capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Libreville
- Hotels in Libreville
- Transportation in Libreville
- Restaurants in Libreville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Libreville
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Libreville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Libreville
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 35 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lansing Intro, 22 reviews, 27 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- San José Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamako Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Libreville Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Panamá City Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Mali Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Concord Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos