"THE VILLAGES" The Villages by Michael_D
The Villages Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Much of the Villages looks like Italy or Spain. Especially the Spanish Springs area. St Timothys Catholic church is an amazing place to sit, meditate and become inspired.
This is a fountain in the Sumter Landing area which will remind MOST people of New England. Hang out..grab a Starbucks..relax. Head to the new Barnes and Noble and browse;-)
On this square are a good number of restaurants, a multiscreen movie theater and an area where events, meetings and evening parties occur on the square.
There is also a great inter-denominational church called THE CHURCH on the SQUARE where services and musical performances of all types are performed.
- Pros:one of the most pleasant places in Florida
- Cons:there are none in my book
- In a nutshell:I feel like I am in Italy
Michael_D's Related Pages
The Villages Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in The Villages
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to The Villages?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in The Villages
Photos in The VillagesSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 88 reviews, 27 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 53 reviews, 51 photos
- New York City Intro, 48 reviews, 36 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 39 reviews, 39 photos
- Ithaca Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Dora Intro, 40 reviews, 36 photos
- Rochester Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 26 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 33 reviews, 20 photos
- Eustis Intro, 31 reviews, 21 photos