"Tim's Overton Page" Overton by tim123
Overton Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 53 photos
"If the flashing lights of Vegas blow your circuits, the funky, laid-back little town of Overton is less than two hours' drive from Glitter Gulch. Settled in the 1880s, Overton hasn't changed much since. Aside from a few motels, bars and stores, there isn't much to do here aside from the museum, but it's a good place to escape the hubub of the Strip. Overton is about 50 miles (80km) northeast of downtown Las Vegas."
When visiting Overton I strongly suggest going to the Valley of Fire State Park. Valley of Fire is Nevada's oldest and... more travel advice
tim123's Related Pages
Overton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valley of Fire--Red Rock--Lost City"
- "Tim's Overton Page"
- "The Lost City Museum and Ruins"
- "Overton - Visit here from Las Vegas"
- "Small Town Big Charm - Gateway to Valley of Fire"
- ""Valley Of Fire State Park""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Overton
- Hotels in Overton
- Transportation in Overton
- Nightlife in Overton
- Restaurants in Overton
- Shopping in Overton
- Warnings and Dangers in Overton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Overton
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Overton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Overton
Photos in OvertonSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Minneapolis Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Alaska Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Boulder City Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Mexico Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.