"" I dont know where Im going , but Im going!"" Littlestarrie's Profile

Im back again and after a considerable amount of time and head banging as to how to start off my VT page the brilliant idea just came to me to just be myself!!. *

Music,when soft voices Die
by Percy Byyshe Shelley

Music when soft voices die,
vibrates in the memory-
odours,when sweet violets sicken
live within the sense they quicken
rose leaves, when the rose is dead,
are heaped for the beloveds bed;
and so thy thoughts, when thou art gone,
love itself shall slumber on
%c0*

A little about me , Ive been a Ny'er as far back as i can remember . Living in just about all the five boroughs as well, they each have there own charm, but my best memories go back to when i was growing up in greenwich village in Manhattan. As for my travels ,not as much as i want but not bad, Im still far away from seeing and experiencing the world, but Im working on that, and although alot of the places I have been Id neglected to take pictures really so I stuffed my cam into my purse making sure its always charged and ready.*

I guess a few pictures of my hometown seem to be in order here , so here goes

Lots to see and do here ,shows, theater lots of shopping plenty of people , its like swarms of crowds trying to cross streets and not get run over by all the cars but it is nice, on this particular day we went to visit the Ripleys Believe it or Not it was interesting to say the least, a bit pricey but not bad , we still have yet to see Madam Toussants wax museaum but will get to that hopefully.

The famous Brooklyn Cyclone at Coney Island

This is one of the world oldest operating wooden roller coasters, its awesome and although ive never ridden and wont!!!, ive heard its a ride to remember

• Intro Updated Oct 27, 2012

Oct 31, 2012 at 4:47 AM

Sabrina,I hope you are safe after hurricane Sandy...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.
    Dorrise xx

• Littlestarrie's Profile Photo
      Nov 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Hi Dorisse I am currently abroad and was not there for Sandy thank god everyone i left behind is safe seems it was a bad one that hit them this time thanks for your concern and take care

Nov 1, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Thanks for letting me know Sabrina and hope you are having a nice time abroad.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Thanks Sabrina, and a very happy New Year to you and yours as well. We shall have to catch up soon. fergy.

Oct 10, 2011 at 5:45 PM

Thanks for visiting and glad you like my succulant plant.
    Cheers Dorrise

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2011 at 5:59 PM

hopstop is a personal favorite, been using it for years for both myself and for vt. and glad to see someone else with travelogues of random pictures. n.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2011 at 4:54 AM

Hi Sabrina, thank you for your comments and Welcome to VT!! Looking forward to seeing more of your pages :)

• pcg821's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Welcome to VT, there are many NYC members on here an an a NYC, VT meet coming up soon in early Feb,hope to see you there,

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Littlestarrie's Profile Photo

Littlestarrie

“I dont know where im going, but Im going!”

Ranked Member