" Eat....Pray....Make Friends...& Discover BOHOL" Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol by paolodecastro
Bohol Travel Guide: 495 reviews and 1,602 photos
i started planning my BOHOL travel later part of February 2011
after my Batanes TRavel.........
It took me three months of planning.....of researching....of saving enough money for the travel..:)
One thing i learned...........no matter how long you prepared and planned for your trip there will always be a problem.....hahaahahhaaa (but i will tell that in the later part) meanwhile i will start building up my BOHOL travel..
NOw that im back from my travel...i think i have
PRAYED.......in their churches....
MADE FRIENDS....during the trip...
and I have seen BOHOL......
What makes this trip different than any of my trip?
Well i always travel on my own........
But i get to find new friends.....
This time around...i met fellow VTer's
Buena and Marco who are both from Bacolod.......(Buena lost her VT flag in Panglao)..she already have a NEW one..:)
I joined Buena and Marco in the countryside tour...
My second day to Bohol...i traveled on my own with Kuya Arman my tourguide/driver
I did the Panglao tour alone.........
just saw SUNRISE TODAY....:)
Its May 22, 2011
This is the second sunrise i see inside the airplane...
i took the 5:30 am flight of PAL
the first was during my trip to Batanes......
Yup i definitely survived
the Superstitious beleif........'
DIED right now......
Usually i dont like taking pictures of clouds......
before they all looked the same everyday...........
but today i saw this huge formation of white clouds.......on my way to BOHOL.......
Didnot want to let the chance pass this time around...
got a picture of it.........
I looked at the clouds from BOTH sides now...just like in the song.......before i just see it when i looked up...
now i looked down to see it.......
I hope every viewer will like it..:)
- Pros:New places to see.........additional information.......you wont even beleived exist...hahahahahaaa
- Cons:First there are so many tourist...this is not even the peak month and second you have to plan your trip on summer days you will not enjoy the tour if it is raining got it....:)
- In a nutshell:BOHOL is definitely more than what we know about it on textbooks, newspapers or even blogs...One must really see it....to fully appreaciate this place which is the Country's TREASURE......:)
Favorite thing here are the tours both the countryside and the Panglao tour Because it is not everyday that i could see... more travel advice
Aproniana GiftShop - It is the largest souvenir shop here in BOHOL.......i asked my tourguide to bring me to a souvenir... more travel advice
- See All You REAP.......what you SOW...........
- See All Cunny Tourguides
- To be on a TOUR...or Do it on your...
paolodecastro's Related Pages
Bohol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " Eat....Pray....Make Friends...& Discover BOHOL"
- "Bohol - Rising star in the Tourist Map"
- "Hills, Monkeys, and Powdery White Sand"
- "COOL AND GREEN BOHOL"
- "The Tsokoleyt Hills :)"
- "Bohol Adventure"
- "Choco Hills"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bohol
- Hotels in Bohol
- Transportation in Bohol
- Nightlife in Bohol
- Restaurants in Bohol
- Shopping in Bohol
- Warnings and Dangers in Bohol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bohol
- 31 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 28 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Bohol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bohol
- Posted in Travel Province of Batanes Forum "Re: what to do in batanes?"
- updated a Bohol Travel Page " Eat....Pray....Make Friends...& Discover BOHOL"
- Commented on one of TrendsetterME's Bohol travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Bohol
- Uploaded a Photo to "Floating REstaurant...Loboc River"
- Wrote a Review You REAP.......what you SOW........... in Bohol Things to Do
Videos in BoholSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod Intro, 53 reviews, 122 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batanes Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos
- Calumpit Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banaue Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Sagada Intro, 21 reviews, 8 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- La Trinidad Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Iligan City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
Latest Bohol hotel reviews
- Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa
- 90 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Vest Pension House
- 76 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 30, 2013
- Amorita Resort
- 465 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Panglao Island Nature Resort
- 202 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013
- Bohol Beach Club Bohol
- 230 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 18, 2013
- Metrocentre Hotel And Convention Center
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 25, 2013
- Anda White Beach Resort
- 59 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013
- Flushing Meadows Hotel
- 74 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Hayahay Resort
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- Alona Tropical Beach Resort
- 177 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- The Ananyana Beach Resort & Spa Bohol
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Kalipayan Beach Resort
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2013
- Blue Sky-Sea Resort
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 19, 2011
- Hotel La Roca
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 17, 2013
- Bohol Tropics Resort
- 101 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 9, 2013