"Its More FUN in Cagayan de Oro" Cagayan de Oro by paolodecastro

Cagayan de Oro Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 76 photos

I just thought I will have to work here

Its summer of 2012 and I'm in Cagayan to do some work there. I just though that i will have to work and work the whole 3 days of stay here. Until a colleague said about the White Water Rafting Activity. And shoot....i asked the frontdesk of our hotel about the details....and i booked myself and a colleague to do the activity.%*

Actually its not my first time here, I was here five years ago and the improvement is drastic..in a positive way. You are in the city but you will feel that its like youre not... i dont know how to explain it but I like the place.....with large plazas, many trees and less pollution.....I actually like It there.

Me and the Motorola

I have this facination about my pictuere taken with an interesting something in a pacticular place that i have been. This time i didn't let any chance pass by without having a pictur with the motorola...its like a jeep to many places here in the Philippines.......%*

• Pros:I like the place....a city where evrythings there but there still a provincial feel....which is GREAT..:):)
  • Cons:I can't think of any
  • In a nutshell:I bought with Me that white water rafting experience
  • Last visit to Cagayan de Oro: Mar 2012
  • Intro Updated Jul 9, 2012

Comments

paolodecastro

“What Kind of PLACE defines YOU?”

Badges & Stats in Cagayan de Oro

Have you been to Cagayan de Oro?