"The Lamitan Travel" Lamitan by paolodecastro
Lamitan Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
There were no tourist spot there ...i think
but as i have already said again and again
always get a piece of the place you visited...
that best represent the area...
and i chose the Lamitan City Hall..........
actually thee are so many projects lined up during that time to Basilan.....
some said because they have a new governor who is young and aggressive.........
They said i dunno...if this is trye
that when you are inLamitan Basilan you are still safe
unless you cross the City Hall........
and when you cross that boundary...
you are a dead meat....
its just like you throw a rabbit into a bunch of hungry lions............
we rode PAL from Manila to Zamboanga
then from Zamboanga we took the roro going to LAmitan port
The travel from Zamboanga port to Lamitan port will only take you 1.5 hours
but, in my case it took us 6 hours
there have been a problem in the roro
some were scared because it made the roro vulnerable to any rebel attacks.........
- Pros:Just the yabang factor that...you have been there...done that....the i survive lamitan thing
- Cons:Its kinda dangerous you never know what will happen ........afterall i went home safe.......
- In a nutshell:I considered it safe during my visit..because i went home alive...i think its ok enough hahahahahaa
paolodecastro's Related Pages
Lamitan Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lamitan
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Lamitan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lamitan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod Intro, 53 reviews, 122 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batanes Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos
- Calumpit Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sagada Intro, 21 reviews, 9 photos
- Banaue Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- La Trinidad Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Iligan City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos