" Treetop Adventure - I HAD A BLAST..........." Top 5 Page for this destination Subic by paolodecastro
Subic Travel Guide: 246 reviews and 861 photos
MY college friends and I
wanted a different activity this summer
so they reasearched and researched and they found this Treetop Adventure on a blog site...........
Actually i was supposed to attend the CONNEX seminar (Annual Convention for Architects) at that time
but last minute i backed out
i used the money to purchase a plane ticket to BOHOL hahhahahaa ( See my Bohol travel page)
The treetop adventure is gaining popularity around the world and here in the Philippines.They said the adventure was patterned after the canopy tour or zipline originally developed in CostaRica.The Treetop Adventure is located in the upper cubi, deeply-forested jungle are of Subic.
It is a park where the beauty of the forest becomes the background of the activities. It lets you experience nature tripping from the view itself, from 100 feet above the ground, with the jungle trails comprised of platforms nestled on branches, suspension bridges, a nd the worlds first motorized canopy tour.*
We started 10:00 am and we finished 5:00 pm
the whole experience
I had a blast.............
its nice because after being bored in my work (same routine everyday)
this activity became a breather...........
I enjoyed every activity............
its heart pumping............
nerve wracking........( i swear i called the name of every saint that i know in the rapelling activity hahahahahaha)
and jaw dropping.............(specially the RAPPELLING activity where you will be dropped from a 60 ft high platform positioned like Tom Cruise in the Mission IMpossible movie) whewwwww............
if you will go there ...
you will know what i mean.....hahahahaaa
At that time smart company is making their promotional campaign in the area
i dun no if they held their team building there.......
i just saw mini cooper from mini cooper passing our area...
That is why i did not let my chance of having a picture with their mini cooper
thanks to leia ( our class photographer...hahahahaah)
- Pros:Its a different activity...that i enjoyed..double smiley for that :);)
- Cons:If you are too scared to try new things its your lost......:( you just thow away one of the best thing in your life
- In a nutshell:The feeling of having a Blast..........in a Blast........
After the long and tiresome canopy ride comes the canopy walk... i enjoyed this activity........ because we have so many... more travel advice
Perhaps this is the easiest of all the activities here but this activity has three or four stations after this activity... more travel advice
paolodecastro's Related Pages
Subic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " Treetop Adventure - I HAD A BLAST..........."
- "Subic Bay"
- "it started with one summer trip."
- "We Keep Coming Back To Subic!"
- "schooL campzz"
- "Take a break from stressful life in the city?!?"
- "Subic Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Subic
- Hotels in Subic
- Transportation in Subic
- Nightlife in Subic
- Restaurants in Subic
- Shopping in Subic
- Warnings and Dangers in Subic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Subic
- 21 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Subic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Subic
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod Intro, 53 reviews, 122 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batanes Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos
- Calumpit Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sagada Intro, 21 reviews, 9 photos
- Banaue Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- La Trinidad Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Iligan City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos