"Dingli Cliffs" Dingli by Bigs
Dingli Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 92 photos
Near Dingli you will find the maybe most spectacular scenery on Malta. The Dingli Cliffs are a must see I would say. I just loved the views and the colors of the mediterranean sea there. If you are travelling by bus it's a bit hard to get there, but it's worth the walk, as the views are terrific with the blue mediteranean sea in the back!
Also have a look at the village Dingli. I really liked this little off the beaten path place.
- Pros:Great scenery!!
- Cons:It's quite off the beaten path, don't know if this is a con
- In a nutshell:Go there and admire the views!
I didn't found them too spectacular and it was quite a walk to get there. These mysterious lanes are dating back to the... more travel advice
I liked this little square in the middle of the town. It's very picturesque I think. You also find the bus stop here! more travel advice
Written Aug 19, 2004
Impressions around Dingli
Written Aug 19, 2004
Bigs' Related Pages
Dingli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A must on my list – Dingli cliffs"
- "Dingli Cliffs, a walk in the sun"
- "Dingli Cliffs"
- "Dingli - The village on a cliff !"
- "Dingli cliffs, Malta's Highest Point!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dingli
- 7 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Dingli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dingli
Photos in DingliSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 50 reviews, 297 photos, 19 travelogues
- Canary Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 265 photos, 16 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 20 reviews, 253 photos, 19 travelogues
- Laatzen Intro, 58 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 48 reviews, 149 photos, 9 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 63 reviews, 109 photos, 8 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 18 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 12 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 27 reviews, 115 photos, 12 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 6 travelogues