"Home for a week" Top 5 Page for this destination Mellieha by Bigs
Mellieha Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 306 photos
Mellieha is a little town in the north of the island of Malta. It's build up on a huge hill and as it's not directly at the sea there are not so many tourists around. There are about three or four big hotels only, so you find the typical Maltese Life here...
This has been the view from the hotels pool terrace....one of the best views you get in Mellieha I guess....
Beside form the main street Mellieha is a quiet town and it's still very typical and charming.
- Pros:Typical Maltese Lifestyle
- Cons:A lot of traffic on the main street
- In a nutshell:Home away from home
The most expensive part to live in Mellieha is Santa Marija and indeed it's very nice there.... Most houses have a view... more travel advice
Bus 45: Cirkewwa, Mellieha Bay, Mellieha Village, Selmun, Mistra Village, St. Paul's Bay, Mosta, Birkirkara, Msida,... more travel advice
Bigs' Related Pages
Mellieha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Madonna tal-Mellieha"
- "Home for a week"
- "Quieter than most................"
- "Mellieha, Malta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mellieha
- Hotels in Mellieha
- Transportation in Mellieha
- Nightlife in Mellieha
- Restaurants in Mellieha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mellieha
- 20 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Mellieha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mellieha
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 50 reviews, 297 photos, 19 travelogues
- Canary Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 265 photos, 16 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 20 reviews, 253 photos, 19 travelogues
- Laatzen Intro, 58 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 48 reviews, 149 photos, 9 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 63 reviews, 109 photos, 8 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 18 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 12 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 27 reviews, 115 photos, 12 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 6 travelogues