"Marina di Pisa" Marina di Pisa by Bigs
Marina di Pisa Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
On our last trip to Pisa we sure had to have a look at the mediterranian sea. So Marina di Pisa was the shortest way.... As all resorts on the coastline it was nearly emüty, only one local woman was taking a short bath in the warm water. Actually the water temperature wasn´t that bad, but the air had about 6 celsius or so brrrrr.
As all resorts on the coastline it was nearly empty. Only one local woman was taking a short bath in the warm water. Actually the water temperature wasn´t that bad, but the air had about 6 celsius or so brrrrr.
In summer it must be crowded with people from Pisa and surroundings....you will find many private beaches here as everywhere in Italy and sure the "Lido" open for the public.
We also had a short look in town, buying some things for our lunch in a local supermarket. I always love foreign supermarkets. They smell different from the ones at home and it´s great to buy some local stuff.....
I liked the broad streets in this sea side town and the old villas on the sides.....actually quite lovely.....
- Pros:It´s really sleepy in winter
- In a nutshell:...well, it fits in a nutshell..........or in another shell from the sea
Bigs' Related Pages
Marina di Pisa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marina di Pisa"
- "Marina di Pisa"
- "Relax in the sun and enjoy the peace"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marina di Pisa
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Marina di Pisa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marina di Pisa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 50 reviews, 297 photos, 19 travelogues
- Canary Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 265 photos, 16 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 20 reviews, 253 photos, 19 travelogues
- Laatzen Intro, 58 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 48 reviews, 149 photos, 9 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 63 reviews, 109 photos, 8 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 18 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 12 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 27 reviews, 115 photos, 12 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 6 travelogues