"The streets of Bulawayo" Bulawayo by Bigs
Bulawayo Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 28 photos
Bulawayo has very broad streets, that lasts back to the time of horse carriages. They were build that broad, so that a carriage could had turned on them....
It´s Zimbabwe´s second biggest city and you can find some interesting shops, parks etc here....
It´s very close to the Matopos Nationla Park!
I loved watching the busses here at the main station in front of the government building...
Many thins where tied on the roof as it´s a common sight all over Africa I think....
As in every Zimbabwian City or Street you could find handicraft sellers here! Many of their products are just wonderful, but rmember that you have to carry them back home on the plane.. It´s a shame though.......
Bigs' Related Pages
Bulawayo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Rhodes Matopos National Park."
- "The gateway to the Rhodes Matopos National Park"
- "Gateway to Matobo National Park"
- "The streets of Bulawayo"
- "Matopos - Bulawayo"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bulawayo
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Bulawayo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bulawayo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 50 reviews, 297 photos, 19 travelogues
- Canary Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 265 photos, 16 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 20 reviews, 253 photos, 19 travelogues
- Laatzen Intro, 58 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 48 reviews, 149 photos, 9 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 63 reviews, 109 photos, 8 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 18 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 12 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 27 reviews, 115 photos, 12 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 6 travelogues