Harare by Bigs
Harare Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 113 photos
Harare is the modern capitol of Zimbabwe! My fondest memory from there is landing at the airport. My first visit in Africa! It was really exciting! The airport is really little and you have to walk over the landing lane on your own! The gangway there is covered with a red carpet for important guests like me! Hahaha! It was 8 am in the morning and I still can feel the hot African sun on my face and the remember the happy meeting with my Zimbabwian friend there! What a welcome! I liked it from there on!
If you want to go shopping I would suggest a stop at Barrowdale Shopping Center! more travel advice
Harare Airport has international connections daily! Taxi or hired car! more travel advice
Bigs' Related Pages
Harare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harare - a.k.a. Salisbury"
- "Harare - Once a paradise (for a few)"
- "the_dutchman's new Harare Page"
- "Entering the country as a Journalist"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harare
- Hotels in Harare
- Transportation in Harare
- Nightlife in Harare
- Restaurants in Harare
- Shopping in Harare
- Warnings and Dangers in Harare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harare
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Harare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harare
Photos in HarareSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 50 reviews, 297 photos, 19 travelogues
- Canary Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 265 photos, 16 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 20 reviews, 253 photos, 19 travelogues
- Laatzen Intro, 58 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 48 reviews, 149 photos, 9 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 63 reviews, 109 photos, 8 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 18 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 12 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 27 reviews, 115 photos, 12 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 6 travelogues