"Barnhill Estate" Headlands by Bigs
Headlands Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
The head coach of the Zimbabwian Rowing Team had a farm near Headlands that called "Barnhill Estate". They had ostriches, crocs and cattles...
I was given a farm tour and get to know many things about all these animals.... We helped feeding the crocs, (well the small ones!!!), watched the hatching station of ostriche eggs and made a drive over the areal.... Man it was huge!!! Didn´t found so much game on it though....
One evening we climbed a little mountain rock, from where we could see the whole territory!!! Wonderful!!!
I rmemeber the warm hospitality I found there and the cute red haired cats that were sleeping on my legs every night!!!
- Pros:Wonderful friends and inside infos of a Zimbabwian farm
- In a nutshell:Crocs heaven! Well, for some years :)
Bigs' Related Pages
Headlands Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Headlands
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Headlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Headlands
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 50 reviews, 297 photos, 19 travelogues
- Canary Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 265 photos, 16 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 20 reviews, 253 photos, 19 travelogues
- Laatzen Intro, 58 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 48 reviews, 149 photos, 9 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 63 reviews, 109 photos, 8 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 18 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 12 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 27 reviews, 115 photos, 12 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 6 travelogues