"Mashava - just some houses in the bush?" Mashava by Bigs
Mashava Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
This area around a dozen houses is a mining area. There are mainly Asbestos Mines,but some gold mines as well. It has been my second home while my stay in Africa cause my friend lived here. I remember that she was suffering from the asbestos in the air and she needed some vitamins to get better.....
This has been my guesthouse, what luxury I had!!!! I even had these two guards that were taking care of me.....
I remember that we once washed Shamous...that was fun!!!!
I also remember that I heard african songs and drums from the huts nearby in the evenings.....wonderful!
- Pros:Wonderful friends......
- Cons:The Asbestos
- In a nutshell:Home away from home!
Bigs' Related Pages
Mashava Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mashava
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Mashava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mashava
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 50 reviews, 297 photos, 19 travelogues
- Canary Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 265 photos, 16 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 20 reviews, 253 photos, 19 travelogues
- Laatzen Intro, 58 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 48 reviews, 149 photos, 9 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 63 reviews, 109 photos, 8 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 18 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 12 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 27 reviews, 115 photos, 12 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 6 travelogues