"Zons" Dormagen by Bigs
Dormagen Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 84 photos
Zons is a little town near Dormagen and it´s the perfect spot for a sunny sunday afternoon....
The old city walls and the old houses are in a pretty good shape, and if there weren´t so many visitors you could really have felt the past I think.
I have been there on a saturday, and it wasn´t too crowded. I beg there is noone on rainy days.....
Inside the city walls you will find loads of these tiny streets and cute houses....Many of them are guesthouses.
I really liked the small details in this town. If it was this lamp or a painted small door or something else, most things are kept in a medieval style.
- Pros:Feel the medieval flair of it
- Cons:Many visitors on weekends, especially on sundays I think
- In a nutshell:The perfect spot for a lazy sunny afternoon
There is also a car ferry crossing the Rhine between Benrath and Zons.... This pic could also have been taken in the... more travel advice
As Dormagen or Zons is nearly in the middle between the two cities of Cologne (Kölsch) and Düsseldorf (Alt) you can get... more travel advice
Bigs' Related Pages
Dormagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dormagen / Zons – Medieval Customs Town"
- "A Zons Page again"
- "Medieval Zons"
- "Zons/Dormagen VT Meeting Sunday 27th February"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dormagen
- Transportation in Dormagen
- Restaurants in Dormagen
- Shopping in Dormagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dormagen
- 15 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Dormagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dormagen
Photos in DormagenSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 50 reviews, 297 photos, 19 travelogues
- Canary Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 265 photos, 16 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 20 reviews, 253 photos, 19 travelogues
- Laatzen Intro, 58 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 48 reviews, 149 photos, 9 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 63 reviews, 109 photos, 8 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 18 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 12 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 27 reviews, 115 photos, 12 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 6 travelogues