thegirlfromnewy's Profile

Nov 28, 2013 at 5:06 AM

Just to say "HI"! It's been quite a long time since our previous "conversation". How has life treated you in the meantime? I would like to keep in touch with you if you want that also.

Oct 23, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Hello, Crystal! Hereby I would like to wish you, witha small delay, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE BEST! I hope that you spent a great day for your birthday.

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Oct 22, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Happy Birthday to a fellow Aussie - hope youre having a great day....travelling somewhere as you've not logged in for a few days!

Oct 22, 2013 at 9:08 PM

nice to have a few days in Singapore - I was there in March for a couple of days on my way home from Sydney and NZ - had hoped to have a week in Sing and a month around Malaysia and Borneo but needed more time with my Mum which was well worth the forgoing but hopefully I will have another go at getting there next year.....see more of Asia :)

Oct 22, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Dorrisse (tropicd) and Anne (Aussierose) are having a vt meet up at Cairns next year if you haven't been aware already - I am going to try to see if I can fit in a visit for that - not able to make plans for that yet though.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Many happy returns of the day!) Happy trails!

• leics's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Happy birthday! :-)

• thegirlfromnewy's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Woo hoo next trip booked :-D

Oct 22, 2012 at 5:15 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM A STILL SUNNY AND WARM BELGRADE!

If you want, we can stay in touch.

Best regards,

Jasmina

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Nice to meet you in today's birthday list. Wish you all the best, keep enjoy travelling years and years. Cheers from Malaysia.

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Hi Crystal, all the best for the game on the weekend. Hope you have fun. You sure gave us a run for our money last weekend! Let me know if you visit Matamata, we could have coffee maybe :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!