thegirlfromnewy hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

Italy

London

Travel Map

Minceta Oct 26, 2015 at 5:11 AM

Hereby I would like to wish you, with some delay, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and all the best!

leics's Profile Photo
leics Oct 24, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Belated birthday greetings. Hope you had a good day! :-)

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Oct 22, 2014 at 6:14 AM

Happy Birthday! another year passed since our last birthday hi and have had my year in China! time goes too fast but make the most of your day - hope youve enjoyed it!

Minceta Oct 22, 2014 at 4:52 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM BELGRADE! Let's keep in touch, if you want.

Minceta Nov 28, 2013 at 5:06 AM

Just to say "HI"! It's been quite a long time since our previous "conversation". How has life treated you in the meantime? I would like to keep in touch with you if you want that also.

Minceta Oct 23, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Hello, Crystal! Hereby I would like to wish you, witha small delay, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE BEST! I hope that you spent a great day for your birthday.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Oct 22, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Oct 22, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Happy Birthday to a fellow Aussie - hope youre having a great day....travelling somewhere as you've not logged in for a few days!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Nov 26, 2014 at 1:14 AM

hoping to get home to NZ for Christmas with my Mum - supposed to be flying to Hong KOng this friday - been in London for 6 weeks of treatment for complicated dislocation of my little finger up in China but could go from HK to friends in southern China, then over to the Philipines and then on to Auckland....sounds good...airfares and fast trains quite cheap at moment. except for the NZ haul of course ;)

• thegirlfromnewy's Profile Photo
    thegirlfromnewy Nov 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM

yes unfortunately with us being down in the depths of the southern hemisphere it always costs a bomb to head north. Hope you sort out your finger soon :)

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Oct 22, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Many happy returns of the day!) Happy trails!

leics's Profile Photo