"How often may I use the word breathtaking here?" County Kerry by sabsi

County Kerry Travel Guide: 995 reviews and 2,337 photos

Co. Kerry

Wahey, I can build a page on Co. Kerry finally :-)

I have been to Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry and Skellig Ring last summer and I think I have found my favourite place on earth!

Let me tell you about adventures (sea spray or bunker shots), sandy beaches (Dunquin or Derrynane Bay) and scenic routes (Slea Head Drive or Ring of Kerry) ...

Dingle Travelogues

Make sure not to miss my travelogues, some of them (the Dingle ones) I had to move around the pages - they ended up on my Dingle page!

Skellig Michael

One of the best days of my life I spent on Skellig Michael - it was an experience of a lifetime. The adventure of getting there, the thousands of seabirds - I especially fell in love with the puffins, the steps, the sounds, the smells, everything! Make sure not to miss my travelogue with the whole story!

• Pros:Maybe the most breathtaking landscapes of Ireland.
  • Cons:Also the most touristy area of Ireland.
  • In a nutshell:I had a wonderful time here. Days I'll never forget!
  • Last visit to County Kerry: Jul 2001
  • Intro Written Oct 19, 2002

• magor65's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2006 at 11:54 AM

I've just booked a room in Beach Cove for a few nights in August. Thank you for this great link. And of course we want to visit Skelling. Your travelogue is simply fantastic!

• gkitzmil's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2005 at 1:13 AM

Wow -- and did you say "brewery" with fish and chips? Sounds great!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2004 at 4:18 PM

Oh Ireland how I love you with your friendly IRISH ways! Great pics of my fav destination

• Jonathan_C's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2004 at 5:49 AM

Beautiful, lonely, primordial country you describe here. The trip to the Skelligs sounds fabulous. Some day you should come out the the Washington/BC coast for more of the same with trees.

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2003 at 4:57 AM

superb page. Must have had a lot of fun!?!!!

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2002 at 12:58 AM

Breathtaking page!

• hevbell's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2002 at 4:40 AM

Justgot back from a trip to Ireland and Dingle penisula was one of my favourite places! think we went to that beach but didn't catch the name of it... Great page :0

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2002 at 4:05 AM

Once again I learn something new :)

• Sep 5, 2002 at 6:45 PM

Fantastic Skellig Rock TL. Breathtaking it is!

sabsi

“It isn`t good having anything exciting if you can`t share it (Winnie the Pooh)”

Badges & Stats in County Kerry

Have you been to County Kerry?