"My first time in Karlsruhe - and my first Euromeet" Karlsruhe by sabsi

Karlsruhe Travel Guide: 900 reviews and 4,132 photos

• Pros:I was too busy enjoying myself ...
  • Cons:... so my pics are either blurred or overexposed ;)
  • Last visit to Karlsruhe: Jun 2008
  • Intro Updated Jun 1, 2008

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2008 at 8:00 PM

Great page and wonderful pictures Sabine It sure was a great weekend eh Hope we meet again next year or anytime

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2008 at 6:38 AM

Ah, just another fabulous VT meeting ... phew .... you party animals!!! :oP (ok, so I'm jealous, so what...) Let me know when you plan to descend southwards, maybe we could freunde machen or something. Nice bandana, btw ;o)

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2008 at 8:20 AM

Walking from hotel to a bakery again? I bet this time you didn't have problem buying four croissants :) Great pictures! I missed some fun, again :(

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Looks like fun! Someday I'll make it to a Euromeet...

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2008 at 11:53 AM

Hé your pictures are great :)

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Mais NON! ... so your pics are either blurred or overexposed... About the red eyes, I think it is the original aspect and not due to the flash 8-).

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2008 at 12:31 PM

Hello Sabine! Thanks for the info. I have changed both tips now. I may need more help with my German. I didn't realise we were in the same hotel! All the best!

• OH_DK's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2008 at 11:41 PM

Wow you're fast with the pics Sabine. Nice photos from a memorable weekend in Karlsruhe! I hope I'll go back there again one day. Now back to work in the heat. See you again - maybe Lisbon.

• nhcram's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Hi, Great pictures of a great meeting. Good to have met you both

• Elena_blue's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2008 at 12:07 PM

Your first Euromeet Sabsi and I m sure you will become addicted... it happened to me last year in Santorini! ;-) Nice photos!

sabsi

“It isn`t good having anything exciting if you can`t share it (Winnie the Pooh)”

Badges & Stats in Karlsruhe

Have you been to Karlsruhe?

Latest Activity in Karlsruhe