"Breda VT Meeting 11/12 October 2003" Breda by sabsi

Breda Travel Guide: 439 reviews and 1,144 photos

Half a year before I went here for the biggest European VT meeting ever I didn't even know that a place called Breda exists. Shame on me! I missed a lot for all my life.... because Breda is a beautiful small town.

I couldn't believe the list of members who were supposed to attend the big meeting. There were 35 people at least who registered. And almost all of them turned up.

The meeting was a greeting actually. Hans and Lori from Canada (waalewiener) were in town! What a great excuse for a giant meeting!

We spend the day in cafes and restaurants but of course we had the time for a city walk as well. As we were smart enough to book a hotel this time we even had the chance to check out Breda's nightlife and breakfast opportunities!

See my travelogues if you want to find out about the great meeting, if you want to know about Breda itself have a look at my tips please!

Enjoy!

• Pros:Great shopping, great casino, nice cafes and a very nice town
  • Cons:With more than 30 VTers at a meeting you can't talk to everybody!
  • In a nutshell:What a great weekend it was!
  • Last visit to Breda: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 21, 2003

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2004 at 10:07 AM

C'mon Sabs look at your own t-logues once again and dare to say we didn't have fun!!! Breda awaits you! Come for the festival and we'll look for the bridge. Maybe we'll find it this time ;-)

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2003 at 8:54 AM

I don't like paying for churches either and at least there wasn't a Baron and his boyfriend pub next store. ;)

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2003 at 3:51 AM

I want to visit Breda too, but only for a small meeting.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2003 at 10:00 PM

Sabine , ,your pictures and your information are very good , , so many surprises ,thank you for letting us all know about the after meetings ,just a great page Sabine.Lori & I were very happy ,meeting you and all the others.

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2003 at 11:39 AM

Lovely travelogues about a great meeting. It was fun reading, brought back nice memories

• Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2003 at 2:57 PM

Wirklich, Sabsi ... was fur ein wunderschone Foto's! Herrlich alles nochmal an zu schauen und wie schrecklich das ich das schonste vermisst habe (die Abend und ... tief in die Nacht). Nachstes mal klapts! Gruss von gerade uber die Grenze ... Paul(chen)

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2003 at 2:55 PM

I love the way you wrote all this, so you had a great time on sunday also? :-))

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2003 at 8:55 AM

GREAT! Would have loved to be there!

• Imaniac's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2003 at 3:49 PM

Loved the story Sabs. You sure have a great taste - you had the exact menu at the restaurant as I did :)

• Mique's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2003 at 2:51 PM

As usual you help take away teh after-meeting blues.. You have those pictures up so quick! Can't wait for the rest of the descriptions. The first ones are promising..:-) And i have that picture of the 2 glasses...

sabsi

“It isn`t good having anything exciting if you can`t share it (Winnie the Pooh)”

Badges & Stats in Breda