Zagreb Nightlife Tips by sabsi Top 5 Page for this destination

Zagreb Nightlife: 117 reviews and 134 photos

Boban: COMFY AND POPULAR Cafe-bars / Pubs Review

The bar upstairs from one of our favourite restaurants, Boban (see restaurant tips), seems to be a favourite of the locals. The very smoky place is full of stylish people who hang around the comfy sofas. We never were lucky (or stylish?) enough to get a free space on one of those sofas though but we enjoyed our time on chairs here as well.

The waiters are a bit on the slow side though, without speaking Croatian sometimes it was hard for us to catch their attention and order something. But this is generally the problem all over Zagreb - waiters never see that your glass is empty. You have to address them if you want new drinks....

Dress Code: Anything goes but people are a bit more stylish than in other places we've been.

Address: Gajeva 9

Directions: Close to the main square.

Theme: Eating and Drinking

Website: http://www.boban.hr

• Written Feb 28, 2006
Belgian Beer Café - Zagreb

Belgian Beer Café

Belgian Beer Café / Bulldog: PUB ATMOSPHERE Cafe-bars / Pubs Review

I came here during the day to warm up after a long day walking around town. Apparently I had a good nose for trendy places because as soon as I was in here it became very crowded with people having an after work beer. My waiter spoke perfect English luckily so I wasn't as lost as when trying to buy batteries earlier that day ;-)

Address: Bogoviceva 6

Phone: 481 73 93

Theme: Eating and Drinking

• Updated Dec 18, 2004

sabsi

“It isn`t good having anything exciting if you can`t share it (Winnie the Pooh)”

Badges & Stats in Zagreb