"Cheap flights and loud riffs" Weeze by sabsi
Weeze Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 75 photos
July 2004 +++
I have finally added some bits about Niederrhein Airport here as more people come here for a cheap flight around Europe than for a rock festival that doesn't even take place in 2004.
September 2003 +++
I just spent three exciting days at Terremoto 2003. This festival - one of the biggest in Germany (it used to be called Bizarre though) - takes place once a year and it has a great atmosphere and program.
This year the following bands turned up at Terremoto:
All American Rejects
D-Flame & the K.P. Crew
Die Fantastischen 4 unplugged
Gentleman & the Far East Band
Hot Hot Heat
Less than Jake
Poison the Well
Reel Big Fish
Saves the Day
The 69 Eyes
The Mars Volta
The Polyphonic Spree
- Pros:Concert: Great bands, great fun. Airport: Very nice and small airport.
- Cons:Concert: The rain and the cold. Security don't know their arse from their ellbow. Airport: The fact that there is no VBird anymore :(
- In a nutshell:A fantastic weekend and a good place to start for a no frill holiday!
There's a shuttle bus that connects Niederrhein Airport with Düsseldorf main station every two hours. The trip takes... more travel advice
The festival takes place at Weeze Airport (Flughafen Niederrhein). This is one of the airports by Ryan Air that claim to... more travel advice
sabsi's Related Pages
Weeze Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Terremoto 2003 - The Rasmus"
- "Ryanair hub"
- "Simple, cheap and efficient flying"
- "WEEZE : A Small town with Big Airport !"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Weeze
- 5 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Weeze?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Weeze
Top 10 Pages
- Hannover Intro, 104 reviews, 359 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Düsseldorf Intro, 105 reviews, 235 photos, 18 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 114 reviews, 207 photos, 6 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 58 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 84 reviews, 188 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination British Virgin Islands Intro, 62 reviews, 209 photos
- Europe Intro, 14 reviews, 222 photos, 11 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 66 reviews, 148 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 85 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munich Intro, 77 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues