"Amazing Anegada" Anegada by sabsi

Anegada Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 19 photos

There are so few pages on Anegada on VT, I decided I had to create one. My initial plan was to create a general "British Virgin Islands" page instead of creating pages about all islands I visited in the BVI but why not have a small page about these small islands as well as the "big" page? They definitely deserve it.

We visited Anegada as a day trip by ferry from Tortola. When we arrived it started to rain and we thought "Goodness, what will we do all day here in the rain? There's nothing but beaches". We went for a drive and luckily the sun returned so that we could hit the beaches! A lovely day!

Some of the tips here are taken from my British Virgin Islands page. But there are also some new ones. Enjoy!

• Pros:White beaches and pristine waters - all for yourself!
  • Cons:It looks the same everywhere so it's easy to get lost!
  • In a nutshell:The different Virgin Island!
  • Last visit to Anegada: Nov 2008
  • Intro Updated Dec 19, 2008

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2009 at 5:21 AM

The empty beaches sound wonderful but poor Thomas snorkeling around on his own while you lie on the beach? ;P

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2008 at 2:33 PM

Merry Christmas Sabs! I've stopped by and looked at your Virgin Island a few times now. So beautiful... Make me so jealous! Hope you and Thomas have a great 2009!

sabsi

“It isn`t good having anything exciting if you can`t share it (Winnie the Pooh)”

Badges & Stats in Anegada

Have you been to Anegada?

Latest Activity in Anegada