"Do go to FRIM treetop walk!" Kuala Lumpur by Fudge
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,397 reviews and 15,039 photos
To get to the tree top walk, you need to go thru this jungle trek for about 1.5 hrs...
While some parts are steep, and uphill, it's very doable with the right kind of spirit and mindset.
And you get nice rest spots like this where no one wants to look at the camera, cos they are cathing their breath :)
We took turns trying not to shake the damn thing, as we crossed it... and there were interesting turns and twists for the bridge. Much like the one in Pemberton in Southwest of Perth.
It was truly fun to play with the twin towers, angles, architecture and all. more travel advice
fantastic Comfortable bus journey - bus has got seats "upstairs" while downstairs is a common lounge thingo seating 6... more travel advice
Fudge's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "The City That I Feel So Comfortable In..."
- "the city I grew up in..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sabah Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sikkim Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Karachi Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue