"Welcome to Be'er-Sheva" Top 5 Page for this destination Beersheba by Danalia

Beersheba Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 292 photos

The capital of the south

It was last weekend when we decided to say goodbye to Tel Aviv for 28 hours and to jump for a quick visit at friends home in the capital of the South - Be'er Sheva.
I must admit : its not my favor city in Israel. Always seemed to me to far, and to dry, and not that interesting.
But we couldn't say no to a good dinner, and our friend is the perfect host man I ever met.
We took the car, hit the road, and after 90 minuets we were there.
The road was bit boring and not much to see. I took most of the fotos from the window, and while car was on traffic.
The most exciting part of the way was the stop we made at the patrol station : They got great Italian coffee.

The road to Beer Sheva was wide and open, and not much traffic to disturb our way. So even though it was a bit boring - with a good music and good cup of coffee it can be a very relaxing journey.
As you can see, it was a nice sunny day, with a perfect blue sky. Nothing to do with the cold night that came later.
B"Sh is close to the desert and effected by it weather , so when the night is come it is getting cold.

Well, as a coffee geek, I made them stop the car. I needed something to kill my boredom. After taking photos along the way, they all seemed the same to me, so a little break as a must.

• Last visit to Beersheba: Mar 2011
  • Intro Updated Mar 7, 2011

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2011 at 12:19 AM

I used to live close to Beersheva many years ago and went shopping there very often.

Danalia

“Do It Now !!!”

Badges & Stats in Beersheba

Have you been to Beersheba?

Latest Activity in Beersheba