"Welcome to Be'er-Sheva" Top 5 Page for this destination Beersheba by Danalia
Beersheba Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 298 photos
It was last weekend when we decided to say goodbye to Tel Aviv for 28 hours and to jump for a quick visit at friends home in the capital of the South - Be'er Sheva.
I must admit : its not my favor city in Israel. Always seemed to me to far, and to dry, and not that interesting.
But we couldn't say no to a good dinner, and our friend is the perfect host man I ever met.
We took the car, hit the road, and after 90 minuets we were there.
The road was bit boring and not much to see. I took most of the fotos from the window, and while car was on traffic.
The most exciting part of the way was the stop we made at the patrol station : They got great Italian coffee.
The road to Beer Sheva was wide and open, and not much traffic to disturb our way. So even though it was a bit boring - with a good music and good cup of coffee it can be a very relaxing journey.
As you can see, it was a nice sunny day, with a perfect blue sky. Nothing to do with the cold night that came later.
B"Sh is close to the desert and effected by it weather , so when the night is come it is getting cold.
Danalia's Related Pages
Beersheba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "beer sheva my home town"
- "Beersheva: A city on the sand"
- "Beer Sheva, the center of the Negev"
- "Welcome to Be'er-Sheva"
- "Be`er Sheva"
- "Beer Sheva"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beersheba
- Hotels in Beersheba
- Transportation in Beersheba
- Nightlife in Beersheba
- Restaurants in Beersheba
- Shopping in Beersheba
- Warnings and Dangers in Beersheba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beersheba
- 11 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Beersheba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beersheba
Photos in BeershebaSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 80 reviews, 392 photos
- Jerusalem District Intro, 59 reviews, 280 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo 55 reviews, 229 photos
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 183 photos
- Israel 29 reviews, 142 photos
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos
- Madrid Intro, 69 reviews, 69 photos
- Palermo Intro, 27 reviews, 89 photos
- Eilat Intro, 18 reviews, 93 photos
- Haifa Intro, 17 reviews, 83 photos