"Burgas," Bulgaria by Danalia
Bulgaria Travel Guide: 5,864 reviews and 16,829 photos
We went to Burgas for a one week vocation tow friends. We found quick flight, the hotel seemed nice, we both had only one week off for the summer, some friend that just came back from Burgas said it was a great vocation, so we decided to go.
First thing that caught my eyes was the fact that through the streets nothing seems to be to fancy.
No fancy restaurants, no fancy night life, and for some reason - I kind of liked it.
The hotel was good, it was easy to go down and make some shopping like light food and soft drinks. We had a Frigidaire (mini one) in the room, and it was very useful on summer days time.
We went to the beach several time, but we spend few good hours at the swimming pool, later at the hotel Spa.
At the evenings we went for dinner (dinners were also served at the hotel), we meet nice people , mostly from Europe, and we went out to bars and club at night.
I made friendship with the beauty salon down the street, and for one week I became to 4 time's week client :)
We hardly spent our money, cause we didn't find anything to buy.
Only an evening market we found to walk and see things, but hardly I could find something I'd like to buy (and I am ALWAYS find to buy!)
So it was a "Sea and Sun" vocation, but I came back tan as ever!
The hotel where we were staying also has a middle size Spa, with nice stuff and average prices.
The pool was normal size, clean, with all necessary equipments to stay under the sun
- Pros:Great hotels, the food range is not big, but it's all cheap, the weather is good, and it's great place to go for a short vocation
- Cons:Don't expect excellent food......
- In a nutshell:A perfect Sun and Tan
Danalia's Related Pages
Bulgaria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bulgaria: Europe's best kept secret"
- "WE DID IT !!!!"
- "BULGARIA - THE LAND OF ROSES"
- "Bulgaria-little bit of this, little bit of that"
- "Welcome to beautiful Bulgaria!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bulgaria
- Hotels in Bulgaria
- Transportation in Bulgaria
- Nightlife in Bulgaria
- Restaurants in Bulgaria
- Shopping in Bulgaria
- Warnings and Dangers in Bulgaria
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bulgaria
- 7 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bulgaria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bulgaria
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 80 reviews, 392 photos
- Jerusalem District Intro, 59 reviews, 280 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo 55 reviews, 229 photos
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 183 photos
- Israel 29 reviews, 142 photos
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos
- Madrid Intro, 69 reviews, 69 photos
- Palermo Intro, 27 reviews, 89 photos
- Eilat Intro, 18 reviews, 93 photos
- Haifa Intro, 17 reviews, 83 photos
Top Bulgaria hotels
- Sunny Beach Hotels
- 154 Reviews - 274 Photos
- Sofia Hotels
- 1430 Reviews - 3515 Photos
- Varna Hotels
- 412 Reviews - 1096 Photos
- Plovdiv Hotels
- 441 Reviews - 1259 Photos
- Bansko Hotels
- 132 Reviews - 378 Photos
- Burgas Hotels
- 104 Reviews - 346 Photos
- Nesebar Hotels
- 222 Reviews - 629 Photos
- Obzor Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 57 Photos
- Borovec Hotels
- 80 Reviews - 163 Photos
- Sozopol Hotels
- 101 Reviews - 236 Photos
- Veliko Turnovo Hotels
- 266 Reviews - 681 Photos
- Balchik Hotels
- 41 Reviews - 201 Photos
- Ruse Hotels
- 58 Reviews - 170 Photos
- Vidin Hotels
- 48 Reviews - 125 Photos
- Sandanski Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 25 Photos