"The three beautiful daughters of King Ocean" Aran Island by Mikebond
Aran Island Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 75 photos
I think the Aran Islands are the most wonderful and strange landscape I've seen so far, together with the Breton coasts (but then, Breizh and Éire are cousins).
Wild and inhospitable, still very peaceful and magnificent.
All the photos refer to Inish More (Inis Mór in Irish), the largest and the only of the three islands I visited.
In the Travelogue you can read a poem I have written to Inis; at present it is only in Italian but I may translate it.
- Pros:Progress hasn't spoiled them yet
- Cons:are there any?
- In a nutshell:Here, not in Dublin, you will find the real Éire
Mikebond's Related Pages
Aran Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aran Islands"
- "`Man of Aran'"
- "ARAN ISLANDS"
- "Great Island"
- "Walls of inishmore"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aran Island
- Hotels in Aran Island
- Transportation in Aran Island
- Shopping in Aran Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Aran Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aran Island
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Aran Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aran Island
Photos in Aran IslandSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 79 reviews, 208 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 64 reviews, 214 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 49 reviews, 187 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augsburg Intro, 49 reviews, 149 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 46 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rovigo Intro, 47 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulogne-sur-Mer Intro, 32 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 25 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos