"The oldest University still existing in España" Top 5 Page for this destination Salamanca by Mikebond
Salamanca Travel Guide: 604 reviews and 1,521 photos
I spent around one month in Salamanca to attend a Spanish course at the Colegio Delibes. I didn't have much free time to visit this wonderful town, but I enjoyed it a lot.
- Pros:it is the cultural capital city of España
- Cons:I don't remember!
- In a nutshell:The Spanish soul lies here!
After visiting the cathedrals, you can spend some time in the Museum of Religious Art. I enjoyed it a lot, since it... more travel advice
The main attraction inside the Old Cathedral is this retable ascribed to Nicola Fiorentino (1430), who is certainly the... more travel advice
Mikebond's Related Pages
Salamanca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Salamanca - one of my favourite Spanish cities"
- "Cultural capital of Castile and Leon"
- "My favoured cultural city in Spain."
- "Searching for the golden hue . . ."
- "The oldest University still existing in España"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salamanca
- Hotels in Salamanca
- Transportation in Salamanca
- Nightlife in Salamanca
- Restaurants in Salamanca
- Shopping in Salamanca
- Warnings and Dangers in Salamanca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salamanca
- 26 Reviews
- 92 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Salamanca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salamanca
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 79 reviews, 208 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 65 reviews, 214 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 49 reviews, 187 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augsburg Intro, 49 reviews, 149 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 46 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rovigo Intro, 47 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulogne-sur-Mer Intro, 32 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 25 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos