"An Italian town full of Germans" Abano Terme by Mikebond
Abano Terme Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 36 photos
Abano Terme is one of the most important thermal stations in Veneto, together with its neighbours Montegrotto and Battaglia Terme.
It is a town built for the people who go there to be treated, not for those who live there. This is proved by the huge amount of hotels and by the prices, exaggeratedly high for Italians but normal for Germans, who are the most numerous hosts.
- Pros:quiet and tidy town
- Cons:full of Germans
- In a nutshell:a German enclave near Padova!
Mikebond's Related Pages
Abano Terme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Trek up Monte Venda....The Olivetani Monastery"
- "the right palce for a relaxing hot bath!"
- "leave your stress behind"
- "Go there once - Go there again"
- "An Italian town full of Germans"
- "Thermal town"
- "Terms and...tourist and old people"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abano Terme
- Transportation in Abano Terme
- Restaurants in Abano Terme
- Warnings and Dangers in Abano Terme
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abano Terme
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Abano Terme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abano Terme
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 79 reviews, 208 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 65 reviews, 214 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 49 reviews, 187 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augsburg Intro, 49 reviews, 149 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 46 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rovigo Intro, 47 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulogne-sur-Mer Intro, 32 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 25 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos