"Beaune" Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune by Mikebond
Beaune Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 414 photos
Beaune is quite a town of Bourgogne not far from the regional capital city Dijon. It was the habitual residence of the Dukes of Bourgogne until the 14th century. In spite of its dimension, it is very rich of monuments and museums and is also very renowned for its wines.
I visited Beaune with my parents in 2002. We overnighted there on the route to the Marais Poitevin and we enjoyed it a lot. Follow me through my tips to explore the beauties of this town!
- Pros:small, but rich of art
- Cons:I don't know
- In a nutshell:a quiet artistic town
Beaune being quite a small town, it has a lot of porphyry streets with shops where you can go for a stroll. The squares... more travel advice
The Musée des Beaux-Arts of Beaune is not as important as that of bigger cities, nevertheless it is worth visiting. It... more travel advice
Mikebond's Related Pages
Beaune Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "We belonged to the Duchy of Burgundy."
- "Beaune, Great Wine, Food, Art & History!"
- "Beautiful Beaune"
- "Beaune, le paradis du bien boire et bien manger."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beaune
- Hotels in Beaune
- Transportation in Beaune
- Restaurants in Beaune
- Shopping in Beaune
- Warnings and Dangers in Beaune
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beaune
- 11 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Beaune?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaune
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 79 reviews, 208 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 65 reviews, 214 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 49 reviews, 187 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augsburg Intro, 49 reviews, 149 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 46 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rovigo Intro, 47 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulogne-sur-Mer Intro, 32 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 25 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos