"The Paradise of chocolate-lovers" Beussent by Mikebond
Beussent Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 33 photos
Beussent is a small village as there are many in the Pas-de-Calais; however it is famous in France and abroad for its good chocolates. Many people visit the chocolate factory every day, and so did my parents and I on a rainy afternoon.
If you know French, you can read this page.
While you are wating for the guided tour to start, you can have a look at the shop and, after the visit, you can buy some chocolate, if the prices are not too high for you.
- Pros:you can have a chocolate for free...
- Cons:but, if you want more, they will cost a lot!
- In a nutshell:interesting even for those who are not crazy about chocolate
During the visit you can see some beautiful sculptures made with chocolate: a cathedral, a palace and some animals. more travel advice
Our guide show us how they produce chocolate animals like this rabbit. They have a plastic box with the desired shape... more travel advice
Mikebond's Related Pages
Beussent Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Beussent
- 8 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Beussent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beussent
Photos in BeussentSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 79 reviews, 208 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 65 reviews, 214 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 49 reviews, 187 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augsburg Intro, 49 reviews, 149 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 46 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rovigo Intro, 47 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulogne-sur-Mer Intro, 32 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 25 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos